API client for Kitsu.io, with optional Anime collection, and optional Anilist syncing.
You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
- Updated PHP requirement to 8
- Added session check, so when coming back to a page, if the session is expired, the page will refresh.
- Updated logging config so that much fewer, much smaller files are generated.
- Updated Kitsu integration to use GraphQL API, reducing a lot of internal complexity.
- Updated PHP requirement to 7.4
- Added anime watching history view
- Added manga reading history view
- Updated anime collection to have more media types
- Updated dependencies
- Updated PHP requirement to 7.3
- Added option to automatically set dark mode based on the OS setting
- Added optional dark theme
- Removed MAL integration, added Anilist Integration
- Now uses WebP cache images when the browser supports it
- Replaces JS minifier with pre-minified scripts (Removes the need for one caching folder, too)
- Updated console command to sync Kitsu and Anilist data (Kitsu can sync MAL, and MAL's API broke, so MAL sync was removed)
- Added page to update settings without having to edit config files
- Defaulted to secure (HTTPS) urls
- Updated Character pages to show voice actors
- Added People pages, showing which works they contributed to, and in what role
- Updated to use Kitsu API after discontinuation of Hummingbird
- Added streaming links to list entries from the Kitsu API
- Added simple integration with MyAnimeList, so an update can cross-post to both Kitsu and MyAnimeList (anime and manga)
- Added console command to sync Kitsu and MyAnimeList data
- Added character pages
- Converted user configuration to toml files
- Added a caching layer for api calls, which resets upon updates from the
- Added a bulk thumbnail generator script
- Removed json file "cache" from the app folder